Wednesday, October 15, 2014

We're the Coyles

Here's a little about the Coyles:
 
Terry: He's the hard worker, natural athlete, gym lover, league leading scorer, home run hitter, football fanatic, baby girls biggest fan, and the most supportive husband! 


 Macee: I love my Utah football, trying new recipes, anything pink or chocolate but most of all I am OBSESSED with my little family. 

 Little Miss: Lover of water, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, our amazing families, and most of all looking for "Dada" all over until he comes home from work. 

Together we love to travel, watch football, teach Little Miss about life, work out, and eat ice cream! 

 I used to be really good at blogging, back when I was a single college girl, traveling, and living it up being a sorority girl, I was even pretty decent when Terry and I were dating, and then you have a baby and devote every second to her and spare a few minutes to "douple tap" those pictures on Instagram before those motherly duties catch up to you! I love going back through my old blog and reminiscing. I figured now is the best time to get back on the bandwagon and document some of our favorite times together!


No comments:

Post a Comment